* Rui Santos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-15-06 13:30]:
> Jan Engelhardt, it seems you are mistaken. Although /proc is destined
> to oblivion, usbdevfs has been replaced, probably around 2.6.12
> (can't remember exactly), by usbfs, witch is what ?? Kanenas ?? is
> talking about. I haven't installed OpenSuSE 10.2 yet but, I can
> assure you that usbfs is present on Kernel 2.6.18 ( even on the new
> 2.6.19 ).

yes,

14:13 wahoo:~ > uname -r
2.6.18.5-jen40-default

14:14 wahoo:~ > grep usbfs /etc/fstab
usbfs                /proc/bus/usb        usbfs      noauto      0 0

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/