On 01/13/2007 russbucket wrote:
> What did you install to get the dvd to work? I do not see the icons, they are
> turned on in the config. I do see one for my floppy and cdrw. But not my
> DVDRW, The hal sees it.

I installed "libdvdcss" and just about any updates for Kaffeine you can
find from packman. This is going to sound really stupid, but it worked.
I used the software installer [ your favorite version ] to search for
"dvd" and installed anything that looked good. Commonly called the
"shotgun" approach. Not elegant, but it works.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh