On 01/14/2007 jdd wrote:
> I went there (http://www.tvmag.com/accueil.jspx, the clip of the
> black singer on the right)".

I assume you mean the homage to James Brown.

I got a message box that wanted to know if I wanted to trust something
done with Windows [ had to think about that for a bit ] then said there
were no "wmpns" in the java path. I don't know what the "ns" part of it
means but I bet the "wmp" is Windows Media Player. Probably one of
Microsofts non standard implementations of java.

A quick Google shows

"SYMPTOMS
If you use a version of Netscape Navigator that has an embedded <APPLET>
tag for the Windows Media Player 9 Series OCX control, the Java Runtime
may not initialize the control.
CAUSE
This problem occurs because the Windows Media Player 9 Series OCX
control uses methods that are no longer supported by Netscape."

You may not have been using a Mozilla browser but I bet it's along the
same lines.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh