Hi, everyone--

I know the "w" in the file means Windows.  Is there a plugin that will let
Linuxers display these files?  (Kaffeine comes up and says "no way.")
If there is, how do I find it and install it?  These are from friends, so I
don't think they are knowingly diseased.

An aside:  if they were diseased, i.e., infected with something that would
be a problem in Windows, would it affect my Linux system?  I
think about this, but I'm not paranoid, and my XP system--when it's
working--has enough added-in paranoia that I don't worry about it.

--doug