On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:06:54 -0500
Stevens <.> wrote:

> I am 2 months into Suse 10.2 and I still do not have a polished system
> running as well as my old Suse 9.1 that I ran for over 2 years.

No wonder that some people got stuck with "old" releases! I also kept
SUSE 9.1, which I consider best even if unsupported. During the beta
tests I ran into several newer releases, but they just became more
robust. It also could be, that I simply don't use features others nee-
ding edge-stuff are interested in, therefore all the 10.x-s got repla-
ced on the spare partition I have and now have an extra SUSE 9.1
there;)

It's a shame, that on the opensuse list several of the oldie-related
threads ended up with the answer "do update" :(

Pelibali