El dom, 01-04-2007 a las 12:39 -0500, Dave Crouse escribió:
> Hard drive failing perhaps ????
> Any time I've experienced really weird issues it's been related to a
> hard drive failing.

Many many thanks for your answer.

No, this was my first thought and suspicion. And the reason why it's not
due to hard drive falling is that I've never seen any hard drive so
distressed with my bookmarks, for instance, when pointing to certain
sites only... They're only the bookmarks that always disappear. Is it
not a bit stupid? And even more, why always delete things related to
music, videos or adult material (I've got a web site dedicated to this
kind of material, belonging to a friend of mine). I must insist on it:
hard drives are manufactured so anxious with copyrights or so now? Hard
drives are anti-porn now? Don't you think it's a bit funny?

Well, if problem persist, I will remove SuSE for ever, and I'll come
back to BSD again. I have said before, and it's really a pity, but I
think this is unbearable.

Thanks again,
Alejandro.