On Sunday 01 April 2007 20:31, Hudibras wrote:
> El dom, 01-04-2007 a las 20:06 -0500, Rajko M. escribió:
> I swear. I repeat, I swear on anything you want that I haven't begun
> this thread because today (well, yesterday in Spain) is April's Fool. In
> Spain that special and joking day is 28th December, not 1st April.
>
> I have not to add nothing else.
>
> Cheers and thank you.
> Alejandro.

Than help us not to look in crystal ball guessing all possible and impossible
reasons for your data loss.

  fdisk -l
  mount
For the serious restart.

And besides why is incomprehensible that someone wanted to hack and hacked
your friends server considering his bussines. If you used browser to access
his web page and later looked your files, it could be that.

Recently was published that some guy wrote Java script can run as long as
browser is opened spying on user surfing habits and reporting that home. What
else similar Java scripts can do?

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal