On Saturday 07 April 2007 13:14, M Harris wrote:
>         So, the machine can boot from CD, but can not find the info file on
> the same CD?    Can someone tell me what bootup option I need to get past
> this one?
        Update:

        Ubuntu loads no problem...

        But, I want Suse 10 on this machine, not Ubuntu...

        Why is it that the machine can boot from CDROM, but the system does not
recognize the CD-1 as CD-1 to find the info file...   is this a cdrom speed
thing... or a disk image problem...   by the way, this disk works fine in my
other machines... does not look damaged.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><