On Saturday 07 April 2007 14:58, M Harris wrote:
> On Saturday 07 April 2007 13:14, M Harris wrote:
> >         So, the machine can boot from CD, but can not find the info file
> > on the same CD?    Can someone tell me what bootup option I need to get
> > past this one?
>       Update:
>       Ubuntu loads no problem...
>       But, I want Suse 10 on this machine, not Ubuntu...
>       Why is it that the machine can boot from CDROM, but the system does not
> recognize the CD-1 as CD-1 to find the info file...   is this a cdrom speed
> thing... or a disk image problem...   by the way, this disk works fine in
> my other machines... does not look damaged.
> --
> Kind regards,
> M Harris     <><

        Are the disks from the boxed set or from a download?
         Have the disks been used on any other computer with success?
        If it was a download, what speed did you burn the disk at?
        Problems have been reported when the disks are burned at a high speed,
I burn
         mine at 4x, same with the DVD version.

        Hope this helps some
        Mike