On Friday 13 April 2007 01:37, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
> Also downloaded the file and tried per hand - nothing.
> I finally forced the install - seems to work, but still?
        Sometimes the dependency thing in Linux is not reliable and causes
problems
when there really isn't a problem. I have not run into this one installing
FFx 2.0.0.3 (always smooth for me) but, I would say if you forced the install
and things seem to be working ok then no problem.  You might try posting a
question on the Mozilla site.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><