Hi,

I'm using suse 10.0. So to FF 2.0 i upgraded just downloading it from FF site in version 2.0.0.1. Binaries from archive I unpacked to /opt/firefox and used it instead of old. To version 2.0.0.3 it updates from mozilla site by FF mechanism. Works perfect.

--
With best regards,
Andrew Senyshyn

Hans van der Merwe wrote:
Im trying to install FFX 2.0.0.3 with smart - from repo
http://software.opensuse.org/download/mozilla/openSUSE_10.2
It works fine on my 10.2 Laptop - but on my 10.2 server (no special
difference, less stuff installed) I get a "gconftool-2" dependency that
I just cant shake.  I tried adding all the std repos and the install DVD
- nothing.  Also downloaded the file and tried per hand - nothing.
I finally forced the install - seems to work, but still?
I have gconf installed, and can run gconftool2.

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm