On Thursday 12 April 2007, Kai Ponte wrote:
> > What do you think about building a new one or declaring some currently
> > existing one as the official?
>
> Though I come to the mailing list often simply because it is somewhat
> convenient, I also prefer forums.

I on the other hand loath them.
Why would I want to wait for response time each time I click on a post.

My email is here waiting for me when I get to the computer.
Why should I wait for the computer to suck down several thousand bytes
just to find out that it was a "me too" post.

Forums are for children.