On Saturday 14 April 2007, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> dwain wrote:
> > On Saturday 14 April 2007, John Andersen wrote:
> >> Message was signed on 04/14/07 15:38 with unknown key
> >> 0x607F5831269DEE72. The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
> >
> > So how do I correct this?
>
> Use Kgpg to upload your public key to one of the keyservers.  They will
> sink it to the others.  That is the easiest way.
>
> --
> Joe Morris
> Registered Linux user 231871 running openSUSE 10.2 x86_64

First, where do I find Kgpg and second, once I find it does it offer the
servers?  Like I have said before, I published the keys to the M.I.T. server.
Now I am being told to publish them again.

Code on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Dwain

--
Dwain Alford    P.O. Box 145    Winfield, Alabama  35594
telephone:  205.487.2570        cellphone:  205.495.5619