On Friday 27 April 2007 10:40, Russell Jones wrote:
> Stevens wrote:
> > Apple Computers developed a computer chip that can store and play music
> > in women's breast implants.
> >
> > The iBreast will cost $599 and at 90GB will have capacity to store,
> > organize & play 22,500 songs.
> >
> > This is considered to be a major breakthrough, because women have always
> > complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.
> >
> > Thanks to Apple, everyone is now happy.
>
> This is misogynistic and I find it offensive. Please don't post trash
> like this here.

Are you the list god? I do not think it is trash, I did not find it offensive.
Quite the contrary, I enjoyed it. Should something be banned because it
offends a single person? I think not but, then, I am a Texan and not
as cosmopolitan or as sophisticated as you, just 'misogynistic'.

So far, the official count is 2 for, 1 against. In my part of the world,
the majority rules. Except when they supported Gore.