Maybe it's not so bad... but
I used tail $HOME/.xsession-errors -f
and fount that every time when I minimize, maximize, open, close window
I get in .xsession-errors smth like

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  19
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x18003c0

Yes. I deleted 8gb file. after reboot and fsck new one was created.
after 2 hours it is already 12kb.
I disable xgl and beryl in xorg.conf and errors on minimizing,
maximizing, opening and closing windows gone.
I cannot still find out what does

kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kbuildsycoca running...

means