On May 6, 2007, at 4:50 PM, Alexey Eremenko wrote:

I would like to see more proprietary drivers and applications in openSUSE.
This includes: NVIDIA, softmodems, Wifi, ...

Why then don't you email SUSE/Novell and make this request instead of sending this short statement to thousands of users on a help list that most SUSE employees don't pay attention too?

-ben
--
"We should forgive our enemies. But not before they are hanged." Heinrich Heine