James Knott wrote:
> There was some recent discussion on this list about MS claims of patent
> infringement and someone claimed they hadn't done so recently.
>
> >From the "Suse, M$ and Dell" thread.
>
> "Nope, I don't need recent cites. Until retracted

This might be completely irrelevant, but am I in some sort of time warp
here?
But other than that, I thought this statement was telling:

"At the same time, Smith was having Microsoft's lawyers figure out how
many of its patents were being infringed by free and open-source
software. Gutierrez refuses to identify specific patents or explain how
they're being infringed, lest FOSS advocates start filing challenges to
them."

So you claim numbers, but you aren't showing your cards.  Tell me why I
should be scared again?