On 5/14/07, Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The Monday 2007-05-14 at 13:51 +0200, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:

> I still think LATER is better than WONTFIX.

Me too. I think you should drop that "WONTFIX" from the list of available
options, and use things like "can't fix" or "later". "Will not fix" feels

why, its pretty standard for lots (all?) of bugzillas? The explanation
was crystal clear in the comments... only onew person didnt get it
(who?)...

Stop giving silly work to people, they have plenty already.

Marcio
---
druid