On Sunday 03 June 2007, M Harris wrote:
> On Monday 04 June 2007 01:35, Munkii wrote:
> > sarcasm? i'm subscribed to eight mailinglists, when there're over 200
> > new email in your inbox daily, you miss out on the important ones
>
>       Munkii,  man you have got to get a real isp and mail client.  I get
> somewhere between 250-750 emails every day and if there were no automated
> mail client sitting here sorting those babies out into their 200+
> respective folders it would be less than good.  (Kmail is good, Thunderbird
> is really good... how about Eudora for Linux...? )

Agreed.
Popping his Gmail with Kmail (or whatever) would do it.

He wouldn't even lose the ability to read it anywhere via a web
browser, because you have the options of saving a copy in gmail (or not).

I generally avoid using gmail's archiving feature with mailing lists that
have archives of their own.  Seems sort of abusive to Google's largess
to fill their disks with mail just as easily found on the web.