Thanks randall,

I should have worked that out for myself. I was
browsing and downloading files from dell.com for a
troublesome dell PC (No surprises there, as I have
never found 1 dell PC that comes close to being 100%
IBM compatible - due to their amazing number of
BIOS/Chipboard drivers which are needed) and I received
a latter response, indicating the Network had been
compromised( immediate Internet connect to network
shut-down) from an IP in .TW, the whole range I have
now placed on reject RTS to any packet from
143.166.0.0/16) I had completely forgotten my 1 Windows
XP running PC on the network. Its the last one to await
conversion due to internal issues.

ALL staff have had ALL user passwords changed and the
Windows XP was found with a little bit of nice spyware
it is the very nasty and hard to get rid of 'DSO Exploit'

I have changed the Windows XP user to a limited user
until I can change the O/S

Regards

Scott

P.S So do any other Windows users think they are
safe??? My Network is a secure as a Bank and this
hacker was still able to compromise 1 windows system.