On Tuesday 26 June 2007 1:41 pm, Dennis E. Slice wrote:
> Now is a good time to consider upgrading my OS. Looking for some advice.

Hello Dennis,

I'm like you (on SUSE 10.0 without any single problem) and I'm looking forward
to 10.3 (where they'll remove Zen* stuff to update packages...and go back to
old good YAST).  We are lucky we didn't have to pass thru that Zen stuff.

What I usually do when I install a new version is to read the "Release Notes"
for the versions I skipped. So...I"ll need to read RN's for 10.1, 10.2 and
finally 10.3 when it comes (to see what I've been missing).

My advice then...wiat until 10.3 :)

All the best,
Jorge