Mandag 09 juli 2007 11:32 skrev Dave Barton:
> [...]

SUCCES!

- a combination of the answers given in this thread led to succes.
- Yes, I have 6 USB ports on my machine (DELL Precision M90), only the first
two works. I figured out which was which by looking into /var/log/messages
with

#tail -f /var/log/messages

while inserting the printers USB.

The above mentioned mount command was then issued before starting VMware and -
voila - I have USB support in my MS2003 session through vmware.

- Thanks to all.