Hi,
 I tried writing it more than once and also from different systems.
But it does seem to hang at the exact location and does not seem to go
further.

With regards,
Arun Murali

On 7/15/07, Masaru Nomiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

In the Message;

 Subject    : [opensuse] Unable to Install OpenSUSE10.2
 Date & Time: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:30:33 +0530

[arun] == "arun murali" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has written:

arun> it does not load yast. The system crashes after showing loading yast.
[...]
arun> Is there any particular problem with Installing Open SUSE on this
hardware?

arun> I checked MD5Sum after downloading and it seems to match with the one
arun> given in the site.

I had got a smilar problem as you.

That is,

 1. downloaded iso file, checked md5sum, it's ok
 2. burned iso file on DVD-R, checked md5sum, it's ok
 3. tried to install, failed.

I douted DVD-R media, so I burned iso file on another DVD-R again.
Then, I could install without any problems.

HTH,

---
 Masaru Nomiya       mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp

         "Bill! You married with Computers.