Hello,

Having to buy a new HP printer/scanner/copier I see an offer for an HP
2575 with HP wifi kit.

I have two questions:

* I have already an HP PSP 750. I _can't_ both print and scan
(openSUSE 10.1). When I try to configure the scanner with Yast, I have
a warning of compatibility problem. After that, no printer works
anymore (scanner works). Is this because my printer is obsolete (and
the driver never updated) or is this normal for HP?

* will the HP wifi kit (both usb emitter and ethernet receiver,
connected on the ethernet printer port) works with suse?

thanks
jdd

NB: the (french) offer is here:

http://shopping.kelkoo.fr/ssc-100052213-hp-psc-2575-wifi.html