Mike, Bingo

The 3 certificates that have an expired date is the
issue confronting you now. If we were dealing with MS
we could inset the CD do an update and there is a
option their to re-validate all root certificates - but
this is Linux - don't know why I told you that.

At this state I would be tempted to ask you to
uninstall FF and then re-install it from your CD's,
however before we do that can you tell me how many
years ago was the installation performed - that will
give me a clue if the installation date === issue date
on the expired certificates then an uninstall and
reinstall will give you back the same certificates but
with a new validity period.

Before you do this you will have to backup your Web
Sites certificates as they will be deleted and
depending on their authority asking asking for
replacement authority certificates may/may not be an
issue here.

I know all hell would break loose if I had to re-apply
for some of mine!

I can help you back them up and re-install them if the
above is correct.

Perhaps it is time to consider a total software version
upgrade - if so and you need you special certificates
they will need to be backed up.

Let me know how you go

Scott