On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 22:30:00 +0100, Thomas Hertweck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, but sometimes I can only
shake my head when reading these overly naive statements. Geez, it's
time to end this thread...

PS: Please do NOT send private copies of list emails. I am reading this
mailing list - why do you think I want to receive your emails twice?

A) Hey, take it easy fella! People only trying to help here, and for free too. If the advice is no good, you could at least say "thanks anyway" and look elsewhere for advice.

B) The fact that you get email sent to you as well as the list is to do with some quirk of the "reply all" system. It means that (perhaps only on some clients) you have to remember to remove the poster's name from the To secion and just leave the list address. If you don't notice that or forget, then the sender will get a mail too.

Regards,
David