Fred A. Miller wrote:
'Never needed to FAX much till now, so I've looking for a NON-Win modem
and found this one USR has made. It's a tad pricey, but should work
well, just in case someone else is in need of one. 'Ordered tonight.
I am planning to visit relatives in Peru in a November.  Earlier I had
given them a computer but forgot that they don't have high speed net
yet and I didn't include a modem.  Please tell me which modem you
got since I will probably be needing that type to take with me when
I visit them.  Right now they are still using an old HP Vectra 486
that we gave them 8 years ago.  That computer still has the US Robotics
ISA modem which works great but since the new PC doesn't have ISA slots,
we can't use the old modem.

Damon Register