Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> On 09/28/2007 07:52 AM, Daniel Feiglin wrote:
>
>> Hello Folks!
>>
>> After following the thread on OpenOffice 2.3.0, I tried the install
>> (upgrade of 2.2.x, o/s version10.2). It went fine and everything works
>> ... except that all of the menu icons have disappeared and all you see
>> is text in their place.
>>
>> Does anyone have any idea of what's gone awry?
>>
>> Daniel
>>

> Did you install the icon-themes package?

Yes. I installed everything by picking the rpm's as per the previous
thread. (Yast or rpm -qa | grep Office also shows it as installed.)

In fact I did just that to install the previous version, 2.2 - without
any problems.

I'm going to try something drastic soon - log out, restart X &c.

Sometimes a "reset" helps ...
begin:vcard
fn:Daniel Feiglin
n:Feiglin;Daniel
adr:;;POB 36;Shavei Shomron;Doar Na;44858;ISRAEL
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:972 9 8616204
tel;fax:972 9 8621052
tel;pager:Skype user ID: baba_danny