Ben Kevan wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 October 2007 09:54:13 am Sloan wrote:
>> Ben Kevan wrote:
>>> What's the changes of us getting a suse built build service for the
>>> 2.6.23 kernel to help utilize the new scheduler? I am not talking about
>>> Vanilla Kernel, but a suse built kernel?
>> FYI, I'm running the vanilla 2.6.23 on my 10.2 desktop, and it seems
>> quite nice - as long as you don't mind doing without drbd and apparmor,
>> the vanilla kernel works fine - otherwise you could patch it by hand if
>> need be.
>>
>> Joe
>
> Do you know where you can download the SUSE Patches? I was under the
> impression they were not avaliable.

You can always get the SUSE patches from their source RPM as in:
ftp://suse.mirrors.tds.net/pub/opensuse/distribution/10.3/repo/src-oss/suse/src/kernel-source-2.6.22.5-31.src.rpm

Getting them to apply cleanly to a different version of the kernel, like
someone else has pointed out, is a different matter.

--
   kr