Kai Ponte wrote:

<snip>

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855

HTH!

HAND

When I first started using linux (Caldera) and their user-organized list, I watched what everyone else was doing and figured that if I wanted help, it might be efficient to adopt the procedures used by the rest of the group. After reading the above document, I see that their procedures were/are identical to these. I choose other forums to be a free-thinking revolutionary; when I need to get my linux box fixed, I'm happy to follow a procedure, especially one that, BTW, makes sense.

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]