Kai Ponte wrote:
> On Friday 19 October 2007 16:01, Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> There's an old bug reported now and then for a good 4 years that I can
>> remember and recently again......the task bar disappears. It would be a
>> good idea if this one was squashed for good. I do have an easy temp.
>> fix, however.
> <snip>
>> Hope this helps those who've been hit with this before.
>
> Hey, thanks!!

'Saright! Also, from 2 phone calls I rec'd tonight.....1 from a 10.3
user and 1 from a 10.2 user I haven't converted to 10.3 yet. I walked
them through the fix on the phone, the problem may not be "big," but
it's still a pain in the butt!!

It now appears to be related to hiding the task bar. I have yet to have
someone who doesn't hide it have this problem. Maybe this will help the
developers resolve this issue.

Best,

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 10.3. No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!