Kaare Rasmussen schrieb:
> Hi
>
> As I now nothing about music playing I'll ask this list how to play and
> serve
> music.
>
> I've ripped a large part of my music collection to hard disk. I'd like
> to make
> playlists for each CD, and for all the operas also play the whole thing,
> often meaning two to three CDs.
>
> So here's my ignorance. Are playlists interchangable between media players?
> Any program that will recurse my music directory and make playlists for each
> subdir?
>
> Any good music server that I can use, even remotely?
>
> What do people do here?

I m using the firefox-addon pageplaylist for playing my mp3 files.
My files are stored on a web-server in several directories behind a
"login-box" .xmms and vlc made several problems with logins.
For generating playlists I m using a little c-tool with a little script
around.

--
i.A. Ralf Prengel
Customer Care Manager

Fon +49231 97575- 904
Fax +49231 97575- 905
EMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.comline.de
Vorstand Stephan Schilling,Erwin Leonhardi
Aufsichtsrat Dr. Franz Schoser (Vorsitzender)
HR Dortmund B 14570
USt.-ID-Nr. DE 124727422