Aniruddha escribió:
> openSUSE
> 'Security patches' have 'Limited availability. What do they mean with
> that? And does it really cost 50 EUR per year to get security updates?

openSUSE security patches are available for two years...what you pay for
the boxed set is the media, installation support and printed manuals...
SLE  is fully supported by Novell Technical services (NTS) and both
security fixes and service packs are issued  for 7 years.

In short, openSUSE is intented for end-users and SLE for
bussiness/mission critical stuff.

--
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe." --Albert Einstein

Cristian Rodríguez R, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
http://www.opensuse.org/