On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 09:45 +0100, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> > > Yeah, right. You forgot a couple:
> > > Apples 1.99  Eur/kilogram
> > > Oranges 0.30 Eur apiece
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --
> > > Jos van Kan           registered Linux user #152704
> >
> > If you don't plan on contributing with arguments please don't say
> > anything at all.
>
> How is "You are comparing apples with oranges on only one parameter, the
> price" not an argument?
>
> --

It's an statement, not an argument backed why facts. A good argument
would be "It seems to me that you comparing apples to oranges
because ...."

That way I can address the arguments. By simple stating that I am
comparing apples with oranges there is no argument involved, thus
rendering this opinion useless.

--
Regards,

Aniruddha

Please adhere to the OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette