Hi Everybody,

I have this suse 10.2 machine as the master distro installed, sitting on a hda partition, along with a couple of more distros on the same drive, I have another sdb drive (SATA) with a few more partitions, I have chainloaded from the 10.2 booter a couple of distros, one of them fedora and the other 10.3, Fedora would boot up if selected, but 10.3 will not, both have rootnoverify as an option, and I have both installed with their own grub booting from within their own root partition, so I am not sure why 10.3 is not working, if I put the DVD and select to boot the 10.3 install it works.

Any ideas, I have seen lots of issues with SATA, but nothing as the way I am doing it

Thanks in advance for your help

Jose