On Wednesday 07 November 2007 22:57, Sunny wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2007 12:02 AM, Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I'm not finding this very clear...
>
> Neither am I. Maybe it's time to consult the proper mailing list :)
>
> Sorry I could not help more ...

No need to apologize. I'll admit I've been a bit lazy about this.

When I first saw the messages a week or so ago, I went looking for
information, but what I found was kind of obscure, too, and I have been
inclined to think that 'cause the drive is so new (in terms of hours of
operation and lightness of use over those hours) that the errors must
be either minor or spurious.

I'll check it out further.

> Cheers
>
> --