On Tuesday 13 November 2007, John Layt said:
> So, anyone tried putting 10.3 on an Asus eee yet?  Does it work without
> much hacking?  I'm thinking of going with a KDE4 only install :-)

Not yet since they aren't on sale in Germany.  I had a go on one, it was a
256Mb/2Gb version but everything except OO.o started quickly.

KDE4 is the obvious upgrade - the amount of shared infrastructure that only we
have will make the most out of the limited resources these machines have.

While doing usability work on Kopete recently I have start to optimise dialogs
for size on the side, with an eye to making them fit on smaller displays like
this one.

Will

--
Desktop Engineer