Hi,

just a warning.

Since I made an online update yesterday, I can no longer run yast online
update, and also can not start yast software management anymore.

The helper applet in my kde tray displays:
Error: Can't launch zypp-checkpatches-wrapper helper program.....

In the meantime I fixed this problem by doing this in the i586 directory
on the suse dvd:
rpm -Uvh --force boost-1*.rpm libzypp-3*.rpm zypper*.rpm

I got that from a suse forum on the web, where the same happened with
suse 10.3/64 for several people.

Accroding to the forum the boost update made yast software things unuseable.

Good luck and take care.

Eberhard