> There is already web based *NIX admin tool with webmin, but the IP on
> the this tool is a little murky. (I think SCO as caldera are involved
> somewhere here). Developing a web version for Yast might open some legal
> issues if not handled correctly, and I do not think that a design team
> would be happy with to develop with the constraint of not moving to
> close to the webmin model.

What the?????? My eyes almost jumped out of my face when I read this.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Do you know the
history of webmin? SCO are involved in somewhere? Wtf is that bizarre
non-sense fud? Are you taking drugs? Can you show where they were
involved? Can you point a reference?

Might open some legal issues? If not handled correctly? What type of
legal issues? Please specify. Are you a lawyer?

Do you know whats the license of webmin? What are the constraints of
moving or not moving to the webmin model?

Do you know the wt toolkit they want to use in yast is ajax, while
webmin is normal 1.0 web app? Have you ever used, actually? What does
the design team have to do with this? What is the design team, btw?
Design of what????

Seriously, please, please, please, if you want to ignore everything in
this email, please keep this line: please, please, please do not talk
about things you dont know, specially in this vague way. Do not make
those statements if there isnt anyway you can back them. This is the
same as doing FUD, this is no good, this is spreads wrong information.
Please dont do it, I beg you. Do not talk about things you have not
even slightly idea about what it is.

The short text you wrote is meaningless, except for the times you
simply state wrong information. I know its cool to participate and
stuff, but dont talk about what you dont udnerstand, and dont spread
fud, please.

Thanks

Marcio