On Monday 03 December 2007 10:09:38 pm Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] escribió:
> > It seems there is one major downside to all the disks being "called" scsi
> > devices in 10.3.
>
> There is no downside, error or annoyance, it is just a well known
> change.. did you read the release notes ?
>
> http://www.suse.com/relnotes/i386/openSUSE/10.3/RELEASE-NOTES.en.html#09

I'm sorry Cristian, but there is a downside, and a big annoyance. By being
limited in the partitions available. Especially with the huge drives that are
available today, That is a very big downside.  Not only that, when I
installed 10.3, it renamed my other two IDE drives, and changed their order.
Really !!!  Why ?

I know, I know !!  There was a big discussion on this list about that awhile
back. We patiently await fixing the partition limitation. Soon? I hope ?

Bob S