--- Bryen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

> On Sun, 2007-12-09 at 15:44 +0000, Chris wrote:
> > The list I think is not only for old users of
> linux.If
> > you are so smart and you think that our questions
> are
> > pointless just unsubscribe from the list!!!!!!
> > If the linux was so easy the list would be
> > unnecessary.And yes I am a windows user and I want
> > know about linux.
> >
> > --- Aaron Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

> left
> > > icon
> > > >

> > > Just out of curiosity...
> > > are your users that stupid that if they can't
> find
> > > an apple,
> > > they will be so totally confused that they'll
> never
> > > figure
> > > out how to adapt to Linux?
> > >
> > > Imitating another system is one thing...trying
> > > duplicate
> > > it right down to trivial, vendor-specific icons
> is,
> > > well,
> > > quite pointless....and in many ways, "hiding"
> the
> > > fact that
> > > they're working on Linux is a real disservice to
> > > Linux
> > >

> > > --
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >

> First of all, please do not top-post.  Only
> bottom-post like we are
> doing here.
>
> Second of all, Aaron asked a very legitimate
> question, which is "Why do
> you want an apple?"  Instead of looking to pick a
> fight, how about
> answering the question.  You may have a very
> legitimate answer, but how
> are we supposed to know?  We are not mind-readers
> here.
>
> And I totally agree with Aaron's statement that
> hiding Linux is a
> disservice to Linux.  We all work hard as a
> community to promote and
> solidify Linux and when someone comes along that
> wants to use Linux but
> hide it, is well... an insult.
>
> However, again, you may have a VERY legitimate
> reason for doing it that
> way.  How about just telling us what and why you are
> attempting to do
> the things you are doing?
>
> Thanks.

> > Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
> > Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύματα (spam); Το
> Yahoo! Mail
> > διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των
> ενοχλητικών
> > μηνυμάτων
> http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr
> >

> --
> ---Bryen---
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok :) I got it.I just wanted the top bar and the other
elements of the theme to look like a Mac desktop.I am
really sorry if that insults the community of
linux!But if I wanted a Mac I would buy a new i-Mac.
All I wanted is to have a new theme exactly as a Mac.I
agree with that argument.I didn't think that way.And I
believe you must not think that way.In KDE-looks I
think there are more themes!And I did uninstalled it
because it didn't worked so well.It's just a theme not
an operating system!For me counts what operating
system you use...