On Sunday 09 December 2007 11:06:28 am Chris wrote:

> Ok :) I got it.I just wanted the top bar and the other
> elements of the theme to look like a Mac desktop.I am
> really sorry if that insults the community of
> linux!

Not really insult, it is to heavy word.
BTW, you are, as a Linux user, part of community.

> But if I wanted a Mac I would buy a new i-Mac.
> All I wanted is to have a new theme exactly as a Mac.I
> agree with that argument.I didn't think that way.And I
> believe you must not think that way.

We are proud to use Linux and there is nothing to hide, but sometimes is good
as demonstration to those that never used Linux to start presentation with
theme that mimic some well known OS, and than when public shows interest tell
what actually it is.

> In KDE-looks I
> think there are more themes!And I did uninstalled it
> because it didn't worked so well.It's just a theme not
> an operating system!For me counts what operating
> system you use...

BTW, please trim quotes, specially from signatures that are completely
irrelevant for the message. If you like to see at once all the mail related
things that people here like and dislike:
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette

--
Regards,
Rajko