Am Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007 18:55:25 schrieb David:
> Hope I have understood your question correctly:
> If you use KDE desktop you could look into the default chat client, a
> program called Kopete (look under Aplications > Internet > Chat > Instant
> Messenger in the KDE menu).
Uhm.. I think he want's to know how long his employees chat during their work
time and if it's private or for business..

Depending on the protocol I'd try it with a packet sniffer like wireshark,
however - I won't say more, since I'm not a fan of sniffing privat
conversations(inform your employees that you're actually recording their
conversation!).

Greetings
Michael