0verl0ad schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> I am now completely onto the Linux OS (openSUSE 10.3). I removed
> Windows XP from system except that I have it installed on VMware and
> VirtualBox for some apps that WINE can't run and for college projects
> purpose.
>
> Now I have all the partitions in the EXT3 format. I want my external
> devices to be in ext3 format. However I want to access them in the R/W
> mode under other Windows OS. Is there any app so that I can do that?

Use  fat32 for the external device.
Otherwise you will have problems using the device with other systems
when visting for example friends.

--
i.A. Ralf Prengel
Customer Care Manager

Fon +49231 97575- 904
Fax +49231 97575- 905
EMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.comline.de
Vorstand Stephan Schilling,Erwin Leonhardi
Aufsichtsrat Dr. Franz Schoser (Vorsitzender)
HR Dortmund B 14570
USt.-ID-Nr. DE 124727422