Carlos E. R. schreef:

> The Thursday 2007-12-20 at 13:29 -0600, Kevin Dupuy wrote:
>
>> OK, here's the issue: you're not "most people". I'm not most people. All
>> of us subscribed to this mailing list are probably not most people. And
>> most people don't name their files orderly, and put them in logical
>> places. I've seen people who write something about a project about the
>> Civil War and name it "project.doc". I would name it "Civil War
>> Project.odt", and that person put the file in their My Pictures folder
>> because that's where the Save dialog box is open to. They are the people
>> who would benefit most from Beagle, and that's also about 90% of the
>> computing population, so if openSUSE wants to reach that 90%, it a good
>> idea to have Beagle installed by default and turned on.
>

> True enough.
>

> Hint; if you:
>
> "touch ~/.dontrunbeagle"
>
> then it will not run for that user. So I understand. :-)
>
> -- Cheers,
>        Carlos E. R.

I remember that one off the first things i did, when using 10.3, was
uninstall beagled, and all alike them...
The difference?
I could use my PC when i saw fit, and not when after half an hour my
mouse was moving a littele again..

I never missed one bit of it.. ;-)

- --

Have a nice day,

M9.               Now, is the only time that exists.

  OS:  Linux 2.6.24-rc5-git2-2-default x86_64
  Huidige gebruiker:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Systeem:  openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha0
  KDE:  3.5.8 "release 25"