Is there a way of automatically  keeping  a copy of everything yast
installs from online repositories? At the moment I have to download
manually  and  restart  yast  after  refreshing  (createrepo)  my local
repo.
Its very useful for people like me that are not only poor (limited cap )
and like to do dangerous things with their system.
I run os 10.3 with some 11 alpha software as well. believe it or not I
didn't have any problems with Beagle but I didn't use it so I've
uninstalled it anyway.
Dave Plater