Carlos wrote:
> No
> My disk doesn't have those packages and into the:
> http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/server10/i386/index_all.html
> doesn't list the squirrelmail

Oh, I misled you - my mistake. I actually built the source rpm from suse
factory. That's what i resort to when there is not a sles package. Same
thing with dovecot and some perl packages as well.

You can get the source rpm from the link below, and just rebuild it with
"rpmbuild --rebuild" and then install the resulting binaries from
/usr/src/packages/RPMS.

ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/src/squirrelmail-1.4.13-2.src.rpm

Joe