On 2007/12/25 12:45 (GMT-0600) Rajko M. apparently typed:

> On Tuesday 25 December 2007 12:10:41 pm Afan Pasalic wrote:

>> Rajko M. wrote:

>> > I would like to see if Afan can read and search file using Midnight
>> > Commander built in viewer. By now I had no problems with any size and
>> > type of file.

>> I just installed MC (using Yast) but can't find it and start it?!?!?

I think it stinks that any type of distro installation that doesn't
automatically include it is even possible. :-(

> It is console program:
>   mc

> will start it.

It's also in the Konsole menu. I rarely ever have less than 1 mc session
open, but usually it's more like 3 minimum.
--
Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409