On Wed, 2007-12-26 at 15:35 -0800, Jerry Houston wrote:
> Ken Schneider wrote:
> > I also have compiz-fusion-kde-0.6.2-3.1 installed. Not sure if it adds
> > the menu entry or not. rpm reports that it contains no files. I'm not a
> > wiz at Compiz-Fusion just looking for anything obvious.
> >

> Thanks, everyone, for your help.  It's working fine now.
>
> I discovered the official SuSE documentation and read through it, then
> used YaST to set up the configuration.  I'm not going to say what the
> documentation told me to do after clicking [Finish], because some here
> will assure me that it's not necessary, and I'd be a fool to do it.
> (Anyone having problems with this can read it for themselves.)
>
> Suffice it to say that I did what the documentation told me to do, and
> everything is now working fine.

Beware of updates. I had mine working fine. The nvidia driver update of
a week or so ago (installed via Yast updates) made it stop working. What
confuses me is why almost all of the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file was changed
in the upgrade. I will work through all and see which thing was changed
to make it no longer work. But it is truly a fragile thing.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST
Ramböll Sverige AB