Clive Rogers wrote:
Hello All,

No jokes please as I find them offensive.

What jokes?

Back in SuSE 6.3 I used to use this program for my

and "this program" is which program, exactly?

> astronomy images.  I can not find a source for it
> even Googling turns up pages that no longer exist.

Hmmm. interesting

Does anyone know of a source for this program from Yale Uni ?

Considering that we don't even know what program
you're talking about... in short: NO!

Come back when you have a better description of
what it is you're looking for, like...oh I don't
know... a NAME maybe?

Ask an incomplete question, get an incomplete answer.